default bridge ifcfg-ltspbr0 address

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Thu Oct 30 21:16:03 UTC 2008

I brought the whole box down and then back up.  When I login to the
actual server it authenticates ok.  It only has problems when it is
coming from a thin client.  I am going to try a different subnet
tomorrow and see if it works.  I want to rule out and IP address
conflicts.  Where is the lts.conf file located???

Thanks for the information and help,

Ron