HTML Readme for K12Linux Live F9 Beta 2 draft 3

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Sat Sep 6 00:17:09 UTC 2008

Here's the .desktop file for the README:

[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Version=1.0
Type=Application
Terminal=false
Icon[en_US]=/usr/share/icons/Bluecurve/48x48/filesystems/gtk-network.png
Name[en_US]=README LTSP Server Setup
Exec=firefox /usr/share/ltsp-server-setupdoc/readme-ltsp-server-setup.html
Name=README LTSP Server Setup
Icon=/usr/share/icons/Bluecurve/48x48/filesystems/gtk-network.png

Peter