Regarding K12Linux Meetings

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Sun Sep 14 01:10:09 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

I soon enter major surgery and will likely available at a greatly
diminished capacity for a few weeks, then I have a few weeks of heavy
travel after that.  So the weekly K12Linux development meetings
(currently Saturday's at 10:30AM eastern) will need to be cancelled for
a while.

https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/Meetings
That is unless, somebody else wants to be the driver of the meetings and
responsible for writing notes on the Wiki?

Under the multiple pressures that I am under I have failed to write a
few of the weeks minutes after meetings.  This is totally an example
where others can contribute a little to spread the burden of this
multi-faceted project beyond just Warren.

In any case, I will not be at the meeting on September 14th.  I might be
back early November.  I will respond to important e-mail irregularly and
try to make a few key improvements to LTSP and get K12Linux F9 final out
the door as well.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com