Announcing K12Linux F10 Live Server

Steven Santos Steven at SimplyCircus.com
Wed Feb 4 03:48:23 UTC 2009

Warren,

I have redone the process using 4 different computers, 3 different thumb
drives (all cruzer) and a dozen different donloads of the image.

Booting from the drive I keep getting an error message that the linux image
could not be found.  Any suggestions?

---
Steven Santos
Director, Simply Circus, Inc.