.config

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Thu Feb 19 14:27:18 UTC 2009

Williams, Mitch wrote:
> Warren I have some console out and log file as follows: Looks like it
> it grabbing regular elf instead of wraplinux?

Oops, wraplinux is outputting the NBI image which is for very old BOOTP
clients only.  mkelfimage is the only tool capable of outputting ELF
compatible with coreboot.  Your machine appears to be receiving the
correct image file.  elf.ltsp works on my Artec DBE61C (coreboot
version).  I will retest it this weekend.  Please send me direct e-mail
to remind me.  Although if it is broken, I have no idea how to fix this
unfortunately.

Coreboot really isn't worth the extra hassle.

Warren