Two K12Linux on 1 network

nilakhya chatterjee weba at ancollege.org
Mon Feb 23 04:15:50 UTC 2009

the question was if there can be two ltsp servers on the same network pool
i am just clearing things to understand here ...... the dhcp server together
with the tftp server serves the client with computing software remotely
thats the main idea of LTSP so to load balance the whole network there can
be two servers which devide the whole network pool into small groups of
clients and necessary modifications be made to the tftp settings and dhcp
settings to serve their own groups .......as referred by mr almquist and
togami hope i cleared the thing a little bit to understand.