fl_teachertool port K12Linux

murrah boswell otrcomm at isp-systems.net
Fri Jun 5 05:00:04 UTC 2009

Hello Robert,

> Yes. I am planning on fixing things for k12linux. My program was
> developed for k12ltsp. See the very recent thread "Remote Client
> Desktop"

I have been testing it with an installation of k12ltsp and love it. Great job! So I am anxious in anticipation for a port to
k12linux. You have clear visibility into the port path?

One question I have! Is it possible to establish an interactive audio communication link between the server and TC? It would be a
great feature to be able to communicate with a student. Maybe have a "Teacher calling" icon pop up on their desktop when you want to
communicate with them. Something similar to PGPfone.

Regards,
Murrah Boswell