usb sticks reliability

Barry R Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Mon Jun 8 03:32:50 UTC 2009

No,
Not planning on running k12linux from a usb stick. I'm not quite that
brave. Just curious as to the 'out of the box' install of
k12linux/latest,in regards to the usb sticks showing up reliably,on the
users desktop when inserted into the tc. As I said this is a must work
thing for use at school. Still on k12ltsp el5 32 bit which is working so
sweet i kinda am hesitant on taking a chance on the latest greatest but
have to take the plunge ,i m guessing..

Thanks,
Barry