Sound on old Indigo iMacs

Gary Larizza Jr. glarizza at mac.com
Wed Mar 11 19:50:09 UTC 2009

Hey Barry,
	They're the slot-loaders, and are a turquoise color (NOT bondi-
blue).  lspci gives me this:
<snip>
00:1f.5 Multimedia Audio Controller:  Intel Corporation 82801EB/ER
(ICH5/ICH5R) AC'97 Audio Controller (rev 02)
<snip>

	I do have a bunch of other iMacs to test - this is just my first.  I
believe they're all this "flavor" (though I do have some gray DV iMacs
and newer eMacs).

-Gary