question on color depth default

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Sat May 9 23:33:09 UTC 2009

Okay, maybe I was being too elliptical in an effort to be polite...

Seeing how video performance improves noticeably and most users outside
of the graphics community really can't tell  the difference between 16
and 32 bit color, why wouldn't 16 bit be the default setting in
lts.conf?

Is this something that is set at the ltsp dev level or the k12linux dev
level?

Thanks again,
William