unsquashfs problem

murrah boswell otrcomm at isp-systems.net
Sun May 24 02:43:39 UTC 2009

Hello All,

I was trying to see if OpenOffice was included in the distribution since all I get when I boot into k12linx live cd is AbiWord.

So, I have k12linux-f10-i386-stable4.iso mounted in a loopback with

mount k12linux-f10-i386-stable4.iso /mnt/dvd -t iso9660 -o loop

and when I try to unsquashfs the squashfs.img provided with the Live CD distribution,

unsquashfs -l /mnt/dvd/LiveOS/squashfs.img

I get:

FATAL ERROR aborting: failed to read fragment table

Anybody else experience this? What can be done about this?

Regards,
Murrah Boswell