Issues

Chris Carpenter mordocai at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 17:42:59 UTC 2010

I am having a large amount of issues. I feel this is mainly caused by the
fact that I can't find much documentation that is for someone fairly new to
managing things like DHCP, TFTP, etc. Does anyone know of a good step by
step guide that explains why you are running each command and will work with
fedora 12? Also, if I manage to get this running and can show a proof of
concept to my boss, we will likely be installing it on red hat enterprise.

Thanks,
Chris Carpenter