DHCP boot option error

Chris Carpenter mordocai at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 15:52:49 UTC 2010

Okay, with my first question(the NBD one) i was apparently just using bad
search terms. Finally got one of the first results to be the k12linux wiki
on how to configure for NBD. So i'm good there. Still looking for how to
limit the user properly(i've seen a few guides, but they don't do quite what
i want), i'm using GNOME by the way.