summer ltsp upgrade plans

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Thu May 20 16:33:14 UTC 2010

Same quandary as you. I've got a rock solid K12LTSP 5EL setup that's
getting long in the tooth. I've had good success using F12 on a personal
basis, no matter how often I try to break it.

A desire to run a more current Firefox, WINE, and compiz* desktops will
be what finally motivates me.

When F13 comes out, I'll play with it for a few weeks. I was hoping to
avoid the Fedora upgrade cycle for something more graceful, but I don't
think I'll be able to.

Regards,
William

* The desktop effects may seem trivial but really helps people
understand the concept of multiple workspaces when they see them rotate.
Hopefully, it will help them be a little more productive.