[K12ltsp-list] Attendee list Interop ITX 2018

Mary Jones mary.jones at leadsbtobinfo.com
Fri Mar 16 15:09:09 UTC 2018

Hi,

Wishing you all the best Interop ITX 2018

Would you be interested in the Attendee list Interop ITX 2018?

Available Counts: 7000

Some of our included:- District CIO ,IT Director, Sr. Server/Network
Administrator ,Chief Technology Officer ,Infrastructure Architect ,EVP
Technology, Principal Network Architect ,Director, Infrastructure & Security
,Tech Analyst Vice President for Information Resources and many more..

Details Included:- Company Name, Contact Name, Title, Address, Web Site,
Phone Number, Fax Number, Verified Email Address, Employee Size, and Revenue
size, SIC Code, Industry Type, NAICS Code, Email verification result.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with pricing
model.

Regards,

Mary Jones

On-line Marketing Manager

To remove from the mailing list reply with subject line as "LEAVE OUT"