[K12OSN] ELXLinux Distro??

Has anyone looked at ELXLinux yet - the team that is doing this has re-written much of the KDE 2.1 :-( interface to be very Windows-like, right down to OS dialog boxes, so as to ease migration issues. I'd love to look at it, but downloading a couple CD-ISOs on a 26.4k dial-up is painful......I'll order the CDs when it goes "gold" (RC2 right now)

Just bought a copy of SUSE 7.3, and it fails install on my test platform - the same machine that has has had successful Caldera 2.4, RH 6-7.2, and multiple Windows installs. (I have not taken the time to look at the error mode in detail)

Kirk