Re: [K12OSN] logon scripts

It looks like your first question was answered fairly well, so I'll shoot for
the second.  Yes, the httpd-access.log file logs all access to your web server,
including the location being accessed and the IP address it was accessed from.
Depending on how you have log rotation configured, they can get pretty big,
however they can be helpful, as well.  I have the logs here at work gzipped
when they are rotated (and they're rotated daily), and ten rotations of these
logs plus the error logs add up to about 6 megs, so it isn't too bad.  Upzipped
it might be twenty or so, at the most.  There might be a way to disable the
logging, however you could also just set the access log file to "/dev/null" and
it would have the same effect.

--Nick