Re: [K12OSN] Re: MOSIX

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, James Jensen wrote:

>Let me know if I can help out.  Although, I've proabably done enough damage
>this evening...

I'd argue quite the opposite, you made my day.

One of the inherent "features" of free/open source software is conflict.
Everyone is free to express their opinions. It would be nice if everyone
was as professional and well reasoned as you have been James, but the world
is not a perfect place.

It would especially nice if everyone was professional, well reasoned, and
was actively working to make the world a perfect place.

Cheers!

-Eric