[K12OSN] logon scripts

hello everyone,

for some reason several of you did respond to my samba logon script question. I sent the other e-mail, not to complain about not getting any response, but to let you know that I was able to figure it out on my own. I guess I was a little proud of myself for figuring out how to do some on freeBSD. sorry for any confusion.

Stephen Wagner
District Technology Coordinator
Danville Public Schools
Danville, AR  72833