[K12OSN] Help with terminal setup

Hi folks

If someone with a little time/experience can help me, it will be greatly
appreciated:

I am running the V2 install of LTSP - the DHCP part runs ok. However, when trying
to configure the diskless terminals, I've edited /etc/dhcpd.conf to look for the
mac address of the w/station, but I keep getting:
RPL-ROM-ADR (MAC...)
RPL-ROM-IRQ: 11
RPL-ROM-PIO: EC00
RPL-ROM-SLT: 1
RPL-ROM-FFC: 5 disk boot failure...
I know there's a quick fix/file tweak I am missing, but have all my
notes/resources elsewhere...
cheers
Alan A Hodson
El Paso ISD, TX