Re: [K12OSN] Re: MOSIX

Boy all this mosix-k12ltsp stuff is very interesting.
I was wondering what will be the impact of having processus eating up the
bandwith of the network, when will the screen-keyboard refresh start hurting
because of all these processus flying around?
I guess this is a early question but a large installation of this mosix-k12ltsp
setup would start giving us answers.