[K12OSN] Open Office gotcha

Hi folks,

Some time ago I mentioned a problem relating to Open Office not running.

I've found the cause. It has to do with directory permissions.

If I change dir permissions from rwxr-xr-x, anywhere along the path between the user's home dir and the Open Office dir OO won't run.

That's fine if you don't mind open access to everyones files. I can't do that in my situation.

Does anyone know a work around for this?

Thanks,
Bert