[K12OSN] Terminal setup help saga

Thanks Jim

There are no BIOS options that help the situation, so I went and installed
a new net card, edited dhcpd.conf with the new MAC address and now I have a
different ball game:

Screen displays DHCP MAC ADDR... then
PXE-EA1: No PXE server found, using standard boot...
IP ADDRESS: 192.168.0.250 (?)
PXE-E32: TFTP Open Timeout (this appears twice)
PXE-M0F: Exiting LANDesk Service agent
DISK BOOT FAILURE< insert disk...

I've checked PXE directories and files, and they all seem to be there...

I am open to suggestions. I am prepared to install a floppy and try that
side of things, but before I'll listen/do whatever has worked for others.
cheers
Alan
El Paso ISD, TX
-=o=-