[K12OSN] Presentations & Stuff

Hi,

I'm currently preparing a presentation to give at our next local LUG
meeting on K12LTSP, and I was wondering two things:

1. Has anyone already prepared a presentation, and if so is it available
for others to use?

2. I have looked over the list of places using K12LTSP, but none of them
are familiar to me, are there any big name installations of K12LTSP that
might be familiar to people living in New Zealand?

Thanks,

Drew