Re: [K12OSN] webmin

A slight tangent to use webmin...

Our county firewall is configured to allow http, but
this would probabably need to be initiated from the
inside right? Or is that nonsense.

Anyone think of a way for me to be able to connect to
webmin on a server behind this firewall from the
outside. I obviously have root access to the server,
so I can put any programs on either side of the
firewall. I manage 4 schools in the county (UK), and
have access to each, but I have to travel to
administer them, and to be able to configure them from
home is a bit of eternal search of mine.

Any help _much_ appreciated.

--
Matt Johnson
ICT Coordinator