Re: [K12OSN] webmin

Thanks guys,

These ideas sound superb. I suspect that some clever
firewalling _may_ only allow http connections
initiated from the inside - but I'll give it a try. If
it works I will be _so_ pleased.

Thanks

--
Matt Johnson
UK

--- "Adam J. Melancon" <adammelancon hotmail com>
wrote: > unless you already have a web server running
on that