Re: [K12OSN] webmin

Matt,
	it all can be done, but depends on the router. many (most?)
routers allow a "punch-through" to the private network, if the NAT is
router based. Cisco has it and the lowly smc barricade has it. what i do
with barricade, is to define port 22 destination as my server on the
private network. i then connect ssh client to the barricade address.
barricade transparently passes the port 22 connection to server. this
allows me to run any X application on the remote server. cisco routers do
the same for me, but are much more unwieldy in programming.
	using ssh is pretty straightforward and i suppose vnc should not
be any more difficult and might be faster. good luck, julius