Re: [K12OSN] webmin

You can ssh to the box (assuming your firewall allows it), or to the
firewall itself and then run lynx or konqueror (depending on bandwidth)
to use webmin.

Jim Wildman, CISSP                                      jim rossberry com
614-404-1897                                     http://www.rossberry.com