Re: [K12OSN] webmin

Jim,

Thanks. Interesting stuff.  I'll look into the
technical and moral (?) issues. I just see it as using
an open port for network administration. Is that
breaking the rules? If the port is open, then it's to
be used? And surely ssh is to be used for remote
access! I am a teacher in the county, so it would be
official business - not some pupil trying to gain
access.

I wouldn't want to be accused of doing anything dodgy!
 ;)

--
Matt Johnson

 --- Jim Wildman <jim rossberry com> wrote: > Time to
get really creative then..  This means