Re: [K12OSN] I got hacked.........

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, R P Herrold wrote:

> If there is content relating to K-12 Open Source Now -- and
> its promotion, success and failure stories, and so forth -- it
> is within the scope of this list.
>
> If a post seeks technical advice or support, it really, really
> needs to be elsewhere.  And it is perfectly reasonable to
> respond to such a post with a one liner saying --
>    "This is Off Topic -- see: http://www.whatever.com/link.html "
> _if_ you are _sure_ that is the best link you know.  If you
> are unsure -- stay silent.
>
> This is in self-defense for the list -- it has degenerated,
> and become been too geeky, and too technical.  It is going to
> scare off the non-technical folks.
>
> Please, please review and consider simple 'Netiquette'
>     http://www.templetons.com/brad/emily.html
> before posting.
>
> -- Russ Herrold

I, being the individual who begun this thread, offer my sincere apologies.
Perhaps I have misunderstood what this list is. I believe I was
transferred to this list from the old Riverdale K12 Linux list.

If I have mistaken sought technical support on the wrong list, please
confirm this and I shall seek it elswhere.

--
Michael Cortes
Fort LeBoeuf School District