Re: [K12OSN] I got hacked.........

> Spelling, punctuation, and composition count too --
> our target
> audience includes the very people who have to train
> the next
> generation.  Imagine how disheartening it is to have
> to read
> errors all day at work, and then come home and see
> that the
> product of the education infrastructure is unable to
> express
> concepts well.

I know where you're coming from , but as a teacher who
has "to read the errors all day at work" I feel that
you may be discouraging people from posting to the
list if their grammar isn't up to scratch!!!

I am, however, reasonably secure in the fact that this
media is anonymous enough that folks would ignore your
sentiments and post their well-meant, competent and
helpful answers regardless of whether they are, for
example, dyslexic!

I'm not being intentionally contrary. What you have
said is, in some ways, very true. But I for one, again
as a teacher, didn't join this list to read
grammatically correct, concisely written advocacy.

I wants 'elp. And lots of the stuff!

Cheers

--
Matt Johnson