Re: [K12OSN] I got hacked.........

Russ,
	you are rigth, and yet you are wrong at the same time. this list
needs questions both simple and technically involved, because people using
k12os have a wide gamut of problems. discussion of security issues is
actually very important and on topic - the distribution, the actual
combination of software and default configurations has huge impact on the
resulting (in)security. julius

p.s remember the adage about "glass houses"?