[K12OSN] Tuxtyping

Hello, I am the new maintainer of Tux Typing and have seen that it is used in your project. I have playing with ltsp for a while now, but unfortunately only have one computer right now so I cannot develop tuxtype and test on ltsp directly. We are working on internationalization and better performance. But we are always open for more input of things to work on! So if you are a teacher or technician (or just have an idea) and have input about how to make Tux Typing work for you, please email us! Also figuring out how to optimize graphics over a thin client archecture is something that input would be appreciated!

Our mailing list is at: tuxtype-dev tux4kids carrolltoncityschools net

If you want to work directly testing patches on LTSP, give us an email!

Thanks,
Jesse Andrews

Keep up the good work!