Re: [K12OSN] I got hacked.........

Open Source is too scary?!  And what would you suggest?  Microsoft?!  Open
Source may not be perfect, but I would rather teach "mere mortals" how to use
it and protect themselves as much as possible than to let their brains rot on a
Windoze box or even, God forbid, a Macintosh!  Further, I would be more
inclined to put something Open Source on an unsecured internet connection than
I would a Windoze box.

--Nick