Re: [K12OSN] Local floppy access with LTSP 2.0 via Konqueror andfloppyd

Here's another... There's a shortcut sidebar in the Konqueror.

Drop this into a file called "floppy.desktop" in the
".kde/share/apps/konqsidebartng/entries" directory.

--
[Desktop Entry]
Icon=3floppy_unmount

Also, after testing a little, it became apparent that a: is reserved for
the floppy drive on the server in some instances. I swapped the drive
letter to x:.

Here is my latest .mtoolsrc:
--
drive x: file="$DISPLAY" remote