Re: [K12OSN] ltsp thinknic sound

As a matter of fact, Julius, thanks for that help. I went through the
archives and found a discussion with you and that's how I found out which
module to use to get sound working =). I have already added those entries to
my lts.conf and sound works for root but no one else. The system sounds is
all I'm talking about, I have tried no others. Like when I play around in
nautilus or something I get the sounds as root but not when I'm someone
else. I VNC'd to my server from my house and added "killall esd" or
something to a file someone told me to. I haven't been back into work as of
yet to see if that helped. Beats me! Maybe my users don't have certain
permissions? What could it be?

---