Re: [K12OSN] Samba setup w/ ldap vs NIS/NT domain

Or, if (as your subject says) you're looking for a way to get samba to
use LDAP, that's pretty easy, and (I believe) well documented, but I'm
not sure, 'cause I didn't write the documentation ;-)

That way you can use Samba as the PDC and not have to touch the NT
machines...

--Shahms