[K12OSN] thinknic sound

The sound is great 100%. Just like if I was at my redhat workstation, but only under root. The volume isn't a problem, the speakers have their own adjustments that work fine, I just can't get anything to work for users other than root. I'm going to play with it some more tomorrow like I said, I've made one change and I have to see if that did any good when I get to work tomorrow. But yours are working fine for all users I assume? All I did was add the two entries to my lts.conf. Was there another step to take to allow my other users to have sound?

Caleb Wagnon

---