[K12OSN] Maybe this will help

Maybe it would be helpful for future reference about my setup. I'm using k12ltsp 2.0.2 and Gnome with a basically "stock" configuration with two nics in my server. It's a Dell PowerEdge 4600 with 4 gigs of Ram. I'm running 60 thinknics from it, no other machines. I installed the Xvesa driver that came with k12ltsp 2.0.2 and it fixed my fonts. I added Sound = Y and what module I was using in my lts.conf and everything runs but ONLY under root. The terminals go through the motions for other users, but nothing comes from the speakers.

Caleb Wagnon

---