[K12OSN] MailList Question

Am I the only one that is observing this phenomena?

I am reading responses to email that I have not seen (I think!) - at least there are "embedded includes" that are not from my list of emails.....

A [very] little investigation.....
Now that the list is at RedHat, when you REPLY - you only reply to the sender and NOT the list (or at least that is my observed situation). I have to do a "REPLY TO ALL" to get the message back to the list, and then it duplicates messages to sender AND list - unless I manually change the address field. I have noticed a marked increase in redundant messages when someone replies to me - I get 2 copies.....

Any suggestions??
Kirk