Re: [K12OSN] MailList Question

Me, too !!  On the old list, the reply-to was the list server.  Now the reply-to is the individual.  If Red Hat could change the reply-to, to be the list address, it would alleviate duplicate messages and the full discussions can be followed.  If there is a private discussion, then the message can be sent only to the individual.

Joe Gonzalez
Proligo, LLC
Boulder/IT
303/516-3112