Re: [K12OSN] Newbie Question

Just an estimate, however.....
Let's see - average network boot time (on a 10 mb connection) = <5 seconds
times 24 terminals = 120 seconds, or 2 minutes

ASS/U/M/ING that each one had to boot sequentially, and no local disk/OS.

If boot times are a concern, then MS Windows definitely needs to be de-installed throughout your operation :-)

Kirk