Re: [K12OSN] MailList Question

Hans Ekbrand wrote:

So instead of complaining about the list setup, please learn how to use Kmail and Eudora.

(And use the Message-ID header to filter out duplicates, sent by those
mailers that do not respect the Mail-Followup-To header.)

I think you just went over the line of civility with this. You are going to upset some people, including me, if you try to paint this as a user ignorance problem.
Dan