[K12OSN] Dual nic

Still haven't fixed my sound permission problem. I installed IceWM today and I see what everyone was talking about now. It's a TON more resourceful than Gnome or KDE. Things are ok, but would I tell a speed difference if I added another nic in my server? Has anyone tried this? I've got two nics now, one for internal and one for external traffic. I'm talking about adding a third one to help out with the internal traffic. Is it possible to boot terminals and configure dhcp to use two nics? I'm no expert so I thought I'd ask some experts =).

caleb

---