[K12OSN] For Jim Baillie and others

I noticed Jim mention in a message about the lack of shockwave support. I ran into this problem also and a friend of mine told me about www.codeweavers.com . Some of you may already know about them but they make the "Crossover plugin"  where you can get shockwave, flash, quicktime, ms word viewer, windows media player, and tons of other apps to work with linux. It works great. You get a demo version that has pop up ads but the full version is only 20 bux. I'm no advertiser, but it sure was handy for me and I figured it might be handy to some other people running ltsp and needing some of those plugins =) .

Caleb Wagnon

---