Re: [K12OSN] For Jim Baillie and others

Now that you mention that website, our company has started looking into
Codeweavers Crossover office.  It's a product that allows MS Office to run on
Linux (it actually uses Wine with a few of their libs to help it out).
MS-Office runs decently.  Obviously you still have to pay for the copies of
MS-Office, and even from my perspective it would be better to just stop using
MS-Office and use Star Office, however our company has become fairly reliant on
Micro$oft Office, so I understand how tough it is to try to convince people
that changing to a different product is going to meet all our needs (and of
course it has to be seamless, too).  Anyone interested can check that out at
the same web site (www.codeweavers.com).

--Nick