Re: [K12OSN] Dual nic

Thanx Julius. Things seem to be running fine the way they are so I'm not
touching anything. I just wondered if anyone had done that and a miracle
occured or something =). I can't figure out a good window manager to use.
IceWM is excellent as far as resourcefulness, it is a little dry but works
fine. I'm curious as to what window manager everyone else is using with
their ltsp setups?

Caleb Wagnon

---