Re: [K12OSN] Dual nic

You really need to do some resource usage monitoring to answer this
question.  What activities are slow?  What are my bandwidth, cpu, memory
and disk i/o utilizations when those activities are occurring?  What
gives me the most bang for the buck in eliminating those bottlenecks?
Is the cost worth the speed gain?

If the real problem is disk i/o when everyone logs in, then adding
another nic is not what you want to do....

Jim Wildman, CISSP                                      jim rossberry com
614-404-1897                                     http://www.rossberry.com