[K12OSN] Help with Clients

We are trying to set up a LTS lab at the school.  We got about 12 Compaq DeskPro's 450 PII, 128 Megs RAM, and integrated Compaq NIC 3161 Fast Ethernet NIC.  Those NIC's supposedly support PXE.  The installation of the server went flawlessly.  When we connect the Compaq's to the switch (we set the bios on the computer to boot from the nic first) we get the following:

Give the MAC address
80:50:8B:4D:e9:89
DHCP....
PXE-EA1: NO PXE server found, using standard boot file
ip address 192.168.0.253
tftp...
E32 TFTP OPEN TIME OUT

and nothing happens

I tail the messages at the server and the client is communicating with the
server ok.  Any suggestions?

Daniel Marte
Just a parent trying to help the kids