Re: [K12OSN] Samba setup w/ ldap vs NIS/NT domain

Howdy

I have been investigating using Winbind, PAM (pam_mount, and
pam_mkhomedir) to log Linux systems directly and transparently
onto a Windows domain.  We have a Windows centric network,
and are only slowly introducing Linux terminals around the school.
We will not be replacing anymore Windows boxes with Linux ones,
but for the moment, while there are still more Windows boxes than
Linux ones, we will have a Windows Domain controller.

I can post more comprehensive details if anyone is interested.

Ciao
Budgee